Sunday, November 25, 2012

The McEwen's Thanksgiving Fun

I was excited for Thanksgiving break for a while before it actually arrived.

My travel document from USCIS is still an unknown issues (which is a pain), but KK and I were able to do our very best to fix the situation. Cross my fingers for getting my travel document in time and spending Christmas break in my motherland China...... Mama Panda has been looking for good places to take KK and me for food. She is way excited for KK to come back - I guess a daughter is less meaningful when she got a sweet/smart/handsome/nice son-in-law ;) Just to explain the situation, Mama Panda shipped him a winter package, filled with love, 3 nice sweaters and 1 heavy coat. I got nothing. I guess sweeter kids always got more candies from parents, and I am the spicy kind. Anyway, I love how my parents love KK so much, because I love him too <3

Going back to the Thanksgiving topic, my camera died and KK's camera did not have a memory card, so....I did not take any picture at all :(

Here is the video I took with my ipad. Suggest you to watch it in HD.

My sister-in-law Rachel made this turkey piƱata, and the kids certainly had lots of fun there. What's better than stuffing your pockets completely with candieeeees?! (Watch Madi here, she made me laugh :) Rachel always has creative and fun ideas!



Also, during the break, I was able to go on a girls' date with some of my friends, on Black Friday. Shopping is so fun when I can find great deals with other passionate shoppers. I don't like going shopping with people who don't like shopping. It would be a long, painful experience for shopping hater to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait little longer...... I am grateful that KK let me have a fun day with my girlfriends. Shopping would certainly be a blizzard for him. I don't blame you if you don't like shopping, and you are not alone ;) By the end of the day, I was able to have lots of shopping done before we go to China.


Now, time to go back to school and rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment